Makes 2 dozen oysters.
2 dozen large oysters shucked and left on the half shell (York River Oysters) 8 oz butter, at room temperature 1 clove garlic, minced 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives 1 teaspoon fresh lemon or lime juice DIRECTIONS
- Heat up the grill to HIGH
- Place shucked oysters on the BBQ Oyster Grill
- Mix the butter with the garlic, hot sauce, chives and lemon/lime juice in a mixing bowl with a wooden spoon or in the bowl
- Use a small spoon and scoop a nickel-sized drop of spicy garlic butter up and place it on top of each shucked oyster
- Place the BBQ Oyster Grill above the heat source, grill until the edges of the oysters begin to curl and bubble
- Serve and enjoy hot!